Email distribution list

ACC Approval Form

Please remember that any changes to the exterior of your home require the approval of the ACC. This includes painting, replacing windows, replacing fences and tree removal just to name a few. You can download the ACC Approval Form here:
ACC Approval Form


Solar Panel Guidelines

Guidelines for installation and approval of solar panels can be found in the Residents Only area here.
Solar Panel Guidelines


ACC Approval Form for Solar Panels


These are some of the most commonly asked questions about our neighborhood. Remember, the only silly question is the one you didn't ask!

  • Architectural Control Committee Open or Close

    How do I submit my Architectural Review form to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC)?

    Please submit any ACC forms to the committee via Nicole Mascorro at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

  • Baby sitting, Pet sitting and Pet walking Open or Close

    Is there a list of baby sitters, pet sitters and pet walkers in the neighborhood?

    A list of baby sitters, pet sitters and pet walkers in the neighborhood can be found at:

    If you wish to be added to the list contact the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

  • Barking Dogs Open or Close

    What do I do if I have a problem with barking dogs?

    If you have a problem with barking dogs, neither CAM or our HOA have jurisdiction in these matters. The following is what you must do:

    1. Call the Sheriff's office at 713 221-6000 and tell them you wish to be visited by a Deputy who will fill out a Call Slip.
    2. Take the Call Slip down to the Cypresswood Courthouse and fill out a short one page report as the complaintant. You will need to get a Decibel Reading Machine to measure the level of the barking dogs. It must be above 95 decibels for Judge Adams to rule on this. A printout showing the noise level must be presented at the time you visit the courthouse.
    3. These machines are sold at Radio Shack or there is an App on cell phones that will also give you a reading. Your phone must be able to show the noise level.
    4. You will then receive a letter from the Judge informing you of the action taken by the court. Your name will NOT be made known to the owner of the animal.
  • Email distribution list Open or Close

    Is there an email distribution list and how do I subscribe?

    There is an email distribution list which is used to update our neighborhood on immediate news and events. To subscribe please enter your email in the box provided and you will be automatically added to the distribution. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe option in any of the emails you receive from us.

  • Flags Open or Close

    Who puts out the flags in the neighborhood on key holidays and can I get them to put one up in my yard?

    The flags are put up by Klein Collins High School Music Department as part of their "Flags With Pride" program. The flags are put out 6 times a year for a nominal annual fee. To sign up please download this flyer or contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (preferred), or call 832-484-5266

  • Pool Lifeguards Open or Close

    Who provides the pool lifeguards and how do I apply?

    Our lifeguards are provided by Southwest Pools (telephone no: 281 370-2474). Contact them directly to apply.

  • Recycling Open or Close

    What do we recycle, who collects it and when is it collected?

    Our recycling service is currently provided by WCA (telephone no: 281-368-8397). They collect every Friday around the same time as the regular trash collection.

    The acceptable and unacceptable items are shown below.

    recycled product list

    All recycle containers must be placed curbside.

  • Tennis Court Access Open or Close

    How do I get a key for the Thicket tennis courts and how much does it cost?

    Martha Temple at 281 288-4125 provides keys to the Thicket tennis courts for residents. There is a $10.00 deposit which will be returned to you if you move or decide to no longer use the courts.

  • Trash Open or Close

    Who collects our trash and when do they do it?

    WCA collects our trash every Tuesday and Friday. Here are some details of the service, together with contact information:

    WCA Trash Service Information

    If you are new to the neighborhood and have not yet signed up, please use this form:

    WCA Trash Service Signup

Upcoming Events

03 May 2021;
07:00PM - 08:30PM
Thicket Board Meeting
07 Jun 2021;
07:00PM - 08:30PM
Thicket Board Meeting
05 Jul 2021;
07:00PM - 08:30PM
Thicket Board Meeting
02 Aug 2021;
07:00PM - 08:30PM
Thicket Board Meeting

Pool Opening Hours

Pool hours follow the Klein IDS school schedule, and the pool will not open on a school day. This will take precedence over the dates shown here in the case of unforseen changes in school calendars or events.

Pool hours from May 28th to August 19th (Klein ISD school release and return respectively), and additional specific days outside these dates.

Monday Closed, except for Memorial Day and Labor Day
Tuesday - Thursday 4 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday - Sunday Noon - 8:00 pm
Saturday May 23 and Sunday May 24 Noon - 8:00 pm

Memorial Day (Monday May 31)

Noon - 8:00 pm

Saturday August 21 and Sunday August 22
Saturday August 28 and Sunday August 29
Saturday September 4 and Sunday September 5

Noon - 8:00 pm
Labor Day (Monday September 6) Noon - 8:00 pm

Klein Public Utility District News and Updates

Sign up to receive important news and updates from Klein Public Utility District via text messages. Go to: or text KPUD to 474747